How do you plan your PH launch? My secret in the comments ๐Ÿคซ

Krishna Anubhav
4 replies
Are you a founder looking to launch on Product Hunt? You HAVE to read this ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿงต

Replies

Today's ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ is for ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ Product Hunt ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿ˜ผ If you don't wish to miss any growth hack like this, then do follow me. Before we get into the strategy, let's know-how Product Hunt launches are happening ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป Product Hunt ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€: ๐Ÿญ-> ๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ง๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ + ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐Ÿฎ-> ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†: ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ + ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ In segment 1, the minimum upvotes required to be #1 is 1K, but the reach for the top 3 ranks is the most. In segment 2, the minimum upvotes required to be #1 is 300, but the reach for #1 is also less. Now, this is where you decide, whether you want to be the #1 or showcase your product to more people. Now how do you do it? 1. Get hunters ( You can talk to me for that ) 2. Start building an audience and prepare them in advance ( 1 month ) 3. Talk to admins of different communities ( there are many SaaS communities: one of the booming ones is SaaS Council ) That's it! ๐Ÿคฏ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ** - > ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐—™๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ๐— ๐—˜! ๐Ÿ”ฅ Once I hit 3K followers, I will upload the trick so that everyone can enjoy and have a perfect launch. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ: ๐™„๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™–๐™Ž ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โค๏ธ Remember to tag a founder or a friend you know who should read this. Please Upvote ๐Ÿ’— / Comment & Share โ™ป your thoughts on this, would love to hear your feedback.