How do you people go through the period when there is nothing happening?

Ayush Kumar Singh
6 replies
I have developing, making videos, writing (most of the time code and sometimes blogs) but still I am not able to make good money I am now exhausted most probably that's why i made this post. I just want to know how do you people deal situations where nothing is happening the way you want and you just can't do anything about it?

Replies

Michel Gagnon
You can always do something about it Ayush. When nothing goes the way you want to, it often means that you are not doing/working on the right things. Use this moment to step back and analyze what you've been doing so far. Do an 80/20 analysis of your past few months. - Where did you spend a lot of time without results? - Have you been just broadcasting instead of building relationships? - Are you trying to do too much instead of focusing? - Are you targeting the right people? - Is there a significant amount of people who are aware of your product. Instead of getting frustrated or discouraged, use these challenging periods to reflect. You'll become a better entrepreneur after that.
Michel Gagnon
@how_to_tutorials Set yourself quarterly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for 1-2 key projects and focus on them for 3 months. If you're not convinced or making progress after, you can switch. But commit to one thing.
Ayush Kumar Singh
@michel_gagnon1 thanks for the advice. Actually I have multiple paths to choose from at this point in my life and very less time due to that i am never patient and sure about anything i do. It's always like what if that was better thing to do? or any other confusion and due to that It's really difficult to just focus on thing because nothing is sure about my life right now it's good that i can change my path the way i want but it's also bad because there is really no single path that i only focus on Although i don't you to understand all this thanks again for the advice i will really try to evaluate
Michel Gagnon
@how_to_tutorials Set quarterly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for 1-2 key projects and focus on them for 3 months. If you're not convinced or making progress after, you can switch. But commit to one thing.
Robert Ferguson
Hey, I'm also a developer. I think what you feel right now is burnout. I"d suggest that you should rest and find therapeutic activities that can help your mind.