How do you manage your business finances?

Samir Moussa
5 replies
Does finance paperwork and admin take up too much of your time? What tools and software do you use for banking, accounting and payments?

Replies

Juan Andrade
I used to ignore it for a month and try and rush through it on weekends. Glad I don't have to do that anymore (:
Merill Heebner
Separate your personal finances from your business. This is probably the first rule that should be taken as a rule that even experienced entrepreneurs do not always adhere to. It is important to separate the cash flow when buying things needed for business and personal use, cash for entertainment expenses, and paying for dinner at a restaurant with friends. This is so that your business has a liquid net worth. If you don't keep separate records, you can't properly assess the performance of the capital in your business, you can't analyze costs, and you're worse at forecasting expenses. Moreover, you increase the risk that you won't even notice the business's financial difficulties becoming personal!
Amr Omara
In the early stage of the company, I prefer to use quickbooks for its easy integrations and pricing mainly.. and based on the sophistication of the business by time and growth, my second option would be Xero
clés usb personnalisables
Managing your business finances is crucial for success. Trust the expertise of our Newcastle Mortgage Brokers to not only find you a better home loan deal but also to guide you on financial strategies that can benefit your business