How do you know who follows and unfollows you on Twitter?

Jimmy Finch
5 replies
I want to see the users who unfollow me after following for few days, give any app/tool suggestions for this.

Replies

Kate Finch
Tracking followers is easy on Twitter, but tracking unfollowers isn’t. Because Twitter doesn’t provide any data for tracking unfollowers. That’s why I use the tool FollowersAudit. FollowerAudit is a Twitter followers and unfollowers tracking tool, which can provide you these stats for your as well as any other public Twitter account. You will get a list of all the followers and unfollowers.
Jaskiran Kaur
There is a notification that who followed you but there is no way to who unfollowed you if you have a huge list of followers.
Niraj Bariya
Twitter doesn't provide this data thus we need to use thirdparty tools like unfollowerstats.com
Jason Garcia
"Unfortunately, Twitter doesn't provide a built-in feature to see who follows and unfollows you, but there are third-party apps and websites that can track your followers' activity.
Raymond Allen
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Twitter does not offer a direct way to track who follows and unfollows you, but you can use external tools or services that provide such insights.