How do you get more creative & innovative ?

Yasmina
6 replies
I used to go to work and by taking the public transport & meeting people, coffee breaks , I used to get some ideas and bounce them back !! since the remote working and the changes happening , I go out less and maybe meet less people , and virtual meeting are not very effective in helping me ! would love to hear your POV and your tips ?

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
Go for morning/evening walk everyday to freshen up your mind. Watch documentaries related to your industry to get some inspirations. Listen to new genres of music besides your playlists.
Yasmina
@gurpinder_singh thanks for the tips! I am not a big fan of walks :) but watching doc related to industries are good to learn and grasp some new ideas for sure !! and when you work in a new industry hard to find any doc that is produced yet!
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Talking to people and listening to interesting broadcasts on various topics, not only professional. It is certainly inspiring :)
Yasmina
@w_j thanks for sharing, sure opening to other industries and new people is always beneficial
Vaibhav Taneja
To be creative and innovative you require a lot of thinking processes so your mind needs to be fresh and awake for a lot of thought processes here. I freshen up my mind by doing workouts and watching some good and informative series. Also, I Explore some great channels on youtube and Instagram for thinking creatively.
Yasmina
@vaibhav_taneja lucky you !! I am more of lazy bone so ... but I like the idea exploring new channels and source of information to brush off your knowledge