How do you feel about the 30% commission Apple takes on all in-app purchases?!

Zoya Matin
26 replies
Following the Apple vs. Epic legal battle and not surprised to see Snapchat side with Apple. To be fair, apps wouldn't exist the way they did if it weren't for the App Store... Right? But does that mean they basically get royalties forever and ever?

Replies

Jarred Fritsch
Great post! I want to read more. cupcake 2048
Rashmi Gupta
it seems way too high and unfair to me
Francesco D'Alessio
Hasn't this reduced to 15% now?
Zoya Matin
@francescod_ales Really? Not sure.. Last I read snapchat was backing Apple don't know about any reduction
Tasos Valtinos
So bad! Even implementing inapp purchases is a pain. It is like Apple is telling you, work 1 week to implement the inapp and I will take 30% cut for your work :P
Rapid Lesch
I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone. Amazing site. slope unblocked 1v1 lol
Asadullah Khan
If Apple takes that much shares then It's very bad for developer. Synapse X Sonic Exe
Sandy Smith
Thank you for sharing your article it's great for more information You can check my website . you can Get more new latest updates about my sites so follow and click on the link. hr onestop
Sandy Smith
This is really wonderful and informative post. Thanks for sharing. you can also visit on my site here to know more about SkyWestOnline
Sandy Smith
Thankyou for this valuable post. You can Get more new latest updates about my sites so follow and click on the link. pch.com/final
Sandy Smith
Enjoyed reading your post keep sharing such amazing post will come back to read more. For all kind of information you should visit on my website here MyGroundBiz
Sandy Smith
Enjoyed reading your post keep sharing such amazing post will come back to read more. For all kind of information you should visit on my website here LoneStarD2L
Cameron john
disneyplus.com login/begin entertainment is a form of activity that holds the attention and interestof an audience or gives pleasure and delight. It can be an idea or a task, but is more likely to be one of the activities or events.
Cameron john
Disney plus is an American subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming service owned and operated by the Disney Entertainment division of The disneyplus.com/start Company.
Cameron john
I truly appreciate this article post.Really thank you! Want more and for more update you can visit on my link disneyplus.com/begin.
Caren Martin1
Amazing! Its really remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post. Smash Karts Guide
Caren Martin1
Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post. Run 3 Unblocked WTF
Caren Martin1
This post is the most-awaited and informative. I am reading your article very enjoying it. Your good choice for the topic. You more articles are written on other topics. I already some articles read but your article is very helpful to me. Rice Purity Test Score Meaning
Caren Martin1
I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use. Play Moto X3M Unblocked
George Smith
Amazing! Its really remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post. myanimelist animedaoa
Caren Martin1
I am really pleased to read this website posts which carries tons of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics. LoneStarD2L