How do you discover emerging tech trends?

Christian C
11 replies
Any good website, datasets, keywords search that you are checking regularly? if any product launched on PH, even better!

Replies

Dylan Merideth
Not as specific as a particular keyword, but I find newsletters of folks who are long-time observers of the space to be valuable, I do this with crypto, tech products (product hunts newletter), and AI development. Will also echo twitter. You get rumblings of things on there far before any mainstream outlet gets to it
Paul VanZandt
One good way to find trends is by staying tuned to places like PH and Twitter. This is where people are regularly talking about new trends and innovative ideas, so finding threads here and taking on your own research is usually an excellent way to go!
Luka Vasic
Found out about PH about a month ago and it's my go-to place to discover new trends. Besides PH I use reddit.
Luther Goncalvesson
@luka_vasic Yeah you are right. PH also help me to find new trends for https://besttravelpurse.com/best... with Ph I also use reddit, quora and medium these are the source from where we hunt something new related to our niche.
Usually by being on this platform really!
Siena Romes
Here in PH or Twitter.
Kazimieras Melaika
I basically check LinkedIn, Twitter, and PH daily, also read Medium. LinkedIn and Twitter are good if you know the right people and the right organizations to follow. You will then see a pretty useful and trendy newsfeed. Btw, we’re launching in late April or the start of May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Christian C
So far: - PH - Twitter - Linkedin - Reddit - Medium - tech blogs Any other source, maybe a good specific tech blog?
Jessie
Product Hunt 🙌