How do you deal with sickness during work day if you don't want to take off?

Tapsi
8 replies

Replies

Sean
@tapsi Listening to your mind and body, and acting upon that reconnaissance, is a skill many founders don't have. If you're sick, take a break and go get better. Your productivity and your goals suffer from not being at your best, getting back to 100% becomes the priority.
Tapsi
@seanelevate Absolutely makes sense! Thank you :)
Alexander Moen
I haven't been sick in a long time, but it's generally because when I start to feel my body be "off" (not even sick, just off or worn down), I take it pretty seriously. I eat healthy and get a huge amount of sleep. If you're feeling sick now, just drink tea and eat healthy foods and get through the day, then rest a ton when you're done and make sure you get over 8 hours of sleep.
Tapsi
@alexander_moen right, thanks for sharing!
Preeti Chovoor
I pretty much prepare as much stuff to help me through my work day such as tea, tissues, meds like Advil or Ibuprofen and Vicks and get ready for a slightly physically challenging day.
Siddhesh Lokare
Eating comfort food and drinking lots of water. And also, going out in the fresh air, walking around with my favorite podcast plugged to the ears. Taking strong meds makes me feel dizzy. Hence, I believe in natural healing. Also, lightweight exercises help :D
Tapsi
@siddhesh_lokare1 that's great! thanks for sharing!