How do you collect new ideas and layout specific plans to make the ideas into a finished product?

Alexey Shashkov
10 replies
How do you collect new ideas and layout specific plans to make the ideas into a finished product? Hey, inspired product makers! I'm so curious how you collect new product ideas and layout specific plans to make the ideas into a finished product. Which Product Management Software or other organizational tools do you use in your daily work?

Replies

Alexey Shashkov
@shushanik_shahbazyan What do you personally do with ClickUp?
Alexey Shashkov
@shushanik_shahbazyan Hi again, Shushnik! I see ClickUpp is working on Project Management. Is that good for Product Management too?
Shushanik Shahbazyan
@shashcoffe yeah, it's not bad. There are a lot of good features for product management. I asked about it our product manager. He likes ClickUp too :)
Everett Berry
A figma mockup goes a long way imho.
Alexey Shashkov
@everett_berry Hi, Everett. Can you tell me more about how do you layout plans and manage your product in Figma?
Valeria Migova
I personally love to use online whiteboard Weje. It is an all-in-one collaborative workspace & can manage huge amounts of information with easy.
Alexey Shashkov
@vmigova Hey, Valeria! Thanks for sharing it. Can you tell me more about how exactly you’re using Weje to lay out specific plans?
Emma Parker
Usually, when I have an idea for creativity, I show it in a picture. What I can not say about writing. I can't write essays for homework, so I mostly use an auxiliary service, check out the latest features... as they offer a wide range of services. I give them my initial idea, and they write the finished work according to all the rules.
Alexey Shashkov
@emma_parker2 Hello, Emma! Such an interesting way! How do you exactly use pictures for your ideas? Can you tell me more?