📈How do grow your following/ engagement in communities?

Jamie Green
10 replies
Keen to hear from some PH gurus on how they grow their following and engagement in online communities!

Replies

Well for this community I wrote this guide if you're interested: https://maxwellcdavis.com/how-to... But the main thing is to engage - really engage. I think as a rule that goes for all platforms. Don't just promote and publish.
Jamie Green
@maxwellcdavis - super interesting read! How much time would you say one needs to spend on PH weekly to really build a following?
@jamie_green1 I spend about 15-30mins a day and I get a nice steady increase- but again it depends on your goals 😀 you could do it quicker if you spent longer!
Jamie Green
@maxwellcdavis - this is great insight, will feed it back to the team and I'll be watching your engagement for tips & tricks!
Paul VanZandt
I've been trying to build up some engagement recently on PH and I think just regular and honest engagement is the only way to do it. I'm not sure there's really a hack for engagement.
Jamie Green
@paul_vanzandt - agree, it's about the genuine want to help and input. Just like your message, thanks heaps Paul!
Dylan Merideth
Consistency and being genuine seems to be paramount. Try to create value for the community