How did you begin building in public?

Goutham
6 replies
As a founder yet to launch your product, are you building in public? What motivated you to do so? Also love to know your thoughts if you're thinking of building in public.

Replies

Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! Our team will announce news in the media before launching the product, as well as use advertising through influential people. + we conduct live broadcasts publicly. Sometimes it's difficult, but fear and uncertainty are only in our heads. :))
Alina Ihnatiuk
@gouthamj It is ideal to publish 1-2 posts daily, but to maintain statistics and awareness - 1 post every day.
Goutham
@antonovna Interesting, Alina, So how frequently do you guys post the updates on building in public?
Jason Chen
Hi Goutham, I recently started building in public here https://twitter.com/panixjason. I decided to try it out because first of all, I do enjoy sharing our progress and wanted to get more people excited about our product as we get closer to our launch. Second of all, I've heard people attracting more users/customers to their platform through this strategy which creates more transparency and trust. I hope this answers your question!
Goutham
@panixjason That's awesome Jason. Just followed you on Twitter :) Couldn't agree more with the transparency created by building in public