How did the launch on Product Hunt help you? What results did you get or plan to get?

Julia Doronina
19 replies

Replies

Angi Bowman
It's all a learning process. When we first launched in 2016, we didn't have nearly enough tools nor pre-planning in place. Now we're preparing for what (we hope!) will be a stronger, better launch for our new and improved app within the next few months!
Alexey Shashkov
I've got new 500+ signed-up users after the PH launch. This is super cool!
Julia Doronina
@shashcoffe wow, a really great result! Congratulations!
Alexey Shashkov
@julia_demyanchuk Julia, I think it's not a great result but it's not bad=) Better the nothing)
Julia Doronina
@shashcoffe nevertheless, yes, now you have new users and can get their feedback to improve your product :)
David J. Kim
@shashcoffe That is awesome! How long did it take you to prep for it, and what did you feel afterwards?
Alexey Shashkov
@between_team Hey David. I havenโ€™t given it enough time. I prepared it one night before the launch. Then I felt satisfaction because I had a lot of conversations with potential users and learned a lot from them. If you want we can have a zoom call for speaking about it.=)
Ruben Wolff
We have postponed our launch because of little UX problems needing to be fixed, but we're aiming at reaching a peak in visibility (around 500 daily visits) and to get new users (one hundred to start with would be terrific)
Julia Doronina
@rubenwolff wow, this is a cool goal! Good luck! When are you planning to launch?
Ruben Wolff
@julia_demyanchuk thank you very much! Honestly, ASAP after we fixed the bugs, might release another project first (business podcasts, if interested) :)
Julia Doronina
@rubenwolff Cool, I think it's really great when you have more than 1 projeัt. Good luck! And I realy appreciate it if you can support us too and check out our Upcoming page and share your feedback! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
Roberto Robles
On launch day I got over 80 trial signups and more than 10 of those converted to paid. I'm pretty happy with the results ๐Ÿ˜
Julia Doronina
@roberto_robles wow, a very good conversion rate!
Vio Vanica
Hey Julia, I wrote an entire article about our launch and I think it's easier and faster if I just put the link here. Hope it helps! https://www.myfocusspace.com/blo...