How did the launch on Product Hunt help you? What results did you get or plan to get?

Julia Doronina
19 replies

Replies

Ruben Wolff
We have postponed our launch because of little UX problems needing to be fixed, but we're aiming at reaching a peak in visibility (around 500 daily visits) and to get new users (one hundred to start with would be terrific)
Julia Doronina
@rubenwolff Cool, I think it's really great when you have more than 1 projeัt. Good luck! And I realy appreciate it if you can support us too and check out our Upcoming page and share your feedback! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
Julia Doronina
@rubenwolff wow, this is a cool goal! Good luck! When are you planning to launch?
Ruben Wolff
@julia_demyanchuk thank you very much! Honestly, ASAP after we fixed the bugs, might release another project first (business podcasts, if interested) :)
Alexey Shashkov
I've got new 500+ signed-up users after the PH launch. This is super cool!
Julia Doronina
@shashcoffe wow, a really great result! Congratulations!
Alexey Shashkov
@julia_demyanchuk Julia, I think it's not a great result but it's not bad=) Better the nothing)
Julia Doronina
@shashcoffe nevertheless, yes, now you have new users and can get their feedback to improve your product :)
David J. Kim
@shashcoffe That is awesome! How long did it take you to prep for it, and what did you feel afterwards?
Alexey Shashkov
@between_team Hey David. I havenโ€™t given it enough time. I prepared it one night before the launch. Then I felt satisfaction because I had a lot of conversations with potential users and learned a lot from them. If you want we can have a zoom call for speaking about it.=)
Roberto Robles
On launch day I got over 80 trial signups and more than 10 of those converted to paid. I'm pretty happy with the results ๐Ÿ˜
Julia Doronina
@roberto_robles wow, a very good conversion rate!
Vio Vanica
Hey Julia, I wrote an entire article about our launch and I think it's easier and faster if I just put the link here. Hope it helps! https://www.myfocusspace.com/blo...
Angi Bowman
It's all a learning process. When we first launched in 2016, we didn't have nearly enough tools nor pre-planning in place. Now we're preparing for what (we hope!) will be a stronger, better launch for our new and improved app within the next few months!