How cool would it be if everyone nurtured atleast one of their hobbies every week?

Raghav Goyal
26 replies
The unimaginable potential of human talent around us is insane! Which hobby would you like nurturing?

Replies

Mayank Gupta
Cooking, baking, reading, yoga and dancing!
Mayank Gupta
@rg97 cause you eat what you make. And who doesn't like eating?
Mrinalini Rabindranath
Sketching and painting. Everything around me is an inspiration to sketch!
Raghav Goyal
@mrinalini_r couldn't agree more. Everything around us is an inspiration to inculcate/learn from, in some part of our lives in general.
Stuti Agarwal
Cooking, eating, writing, illustrating, enacting endless hypothetical scenarios in my head!
Raghav Goyal
@stuti wow that's a long list of impressive hobbies to pick up! What sources do you refer to, in your learning journey?
Stuti Agarwal
@rg97 cooking and writing has been a lot of Masterclass. Illustrating has been Skillshare and Instagram learning. The acting is a natural talent!
Himanshi
repairing old clothes.
Stuti Agarwal
I was just darning my mum’s sari and enjoying it thoroughly!
Varsha Anil
Baking, cooking, gardening and up-cycling old furniture
Shiva Prabhakaran
Pencil Sketching. I learned it all from YouTube and was pleasantly surprised with my progress.
Raghav Goyal
@killshiva What did you find missing in your learning experience that a platform could work on?
Raghav Goyal
@killshiva hey we're actually solving that problem ourselves! Check out habbit.co.in and let us know if you like any hobby community you'd like to be a part of. You can personally get in touch with me on 9167167043 to know more, always happy to help :)
Chandan Das
Helping poor with food (directly feed them)
Raghav Goyal
@chandan_shopify Hey that is amazing! Do let me know if I can help out anywhere in Bangalore, do let me know :)
Stas Voronov
I would like to learn how to play a musical instrument
Raghav Goyal
@stas_voronov Hey that's awesome. Which instrument are you looking to learn?
Elliot Maxwelle
Super cool. Imagine spending every weekend in Bali at the beach. haha!
Helen Thomas
I would nurture my coding skills. I love to create, design, and develop websites. The only downside is your imagination and the things you still don't know about.
Raghav Goyal
@heletoto Absolutely agreed! The possibilities of the things you can do with the things you don't know about yet, is just insane.
RASHI JAIN
Its singing for me. That's the only thing which gives me peace, keeps me calm in unimaginable situations. I would love to nurture it.