How can investing *work better* for you?

Hannah Schlacter
3 replies
Hey everyone 👋 I'm Hannah. :) My partner and I want to make investing *work better* for everyday people. I'd love to get your thoughts on what headaches you've experienced when it comes to your investing. I'd also appreciate the chance to get your feedback on our thinking so far ... We're envisioning: one place for you to view all your account holdings; easily seeing the companies inside your ETFs and mutual funds; displaying personalized/relevant investing information for you (so that you don't have to weed through the noise yourself). Thank you so much, Hannah team@coherent.finance

Replies

Nicole Ogloza
an investor (especially that has a cuz of equity in your company) should be a substantial help toy our company. Our investors are extremely available to answer time-critical questions to help us move and close deals faster. They are able to extend a vast network of help through resources, tools and network, and that is something that your investor should also be able to provide. I personally try to learn about all the investors that I want to have at our company: their backgrounds, their vision, ambitions, value they can bring to your startup. Having a mismatch in investors values and background can cause existential headaches for you and your business later on. It's okay to even turn down money if you don't think that investor is a fit for you! I like your idea. Would you have a link to it, or is it concept stage? I like the aggregation piece of it, and good tool for building on the future. It's a mess out there where and what to look for in the ETF's space. Happy to chat more :)
Hannah Schlacter
@nicole_ogloza Thanks, Nicole! All good points. For now, you can take a minute to give us feedback here: https://coherent.finance/join This way, you'll be the first to have access to our product once we launch it
Nicole Ogloza
@hbschlac yes thanks for that. Looking forward to it :')