How can I reduce my screen time?

Rajat Dangi 🛠️
3 replies
As someone who has startup and personal side projects to run, my overall screen time gets very high (10-14 hours) on some days. I don't watch movies to keep it under control. Any tips?

Replies

Elena Cirera
Regular breaks and stretching can reduce screen time. It is also important to keep track of screen time.
Vanshika Chaturvedi
Hey! Screens can be extremely addictive! We are surrounded by them all around and we rely on them for everything from work to social interaction. If you are really concerned about the amount of time you are spending in front of the screen, you can use the strategy of time blocking. Many times, we keep doing something or the other on our laptop or phone for a long time before actually doing something productive- may be reading of a market trend, figuring out a calculation, scrolling social media, etc With time blocking, you can set a small fixed duration of time in which you HAVE to complete all the decided tasks and so nothing else. This way you can finish the tasks without getting carried away somewhere else and then shut the screen to give your eyes rest. Another quick tip would be to do whatever you can on pen and paper mode (making notes, etc) and then enter whatever is required on a digital platform! Take care!