How can I find the problem of product makers worth solving?

Alexey Shashkov
13 replies
Hey fellow product makers. πŸ‘‹ I'm exploring the needs, problems, and pain points of the product makers. I want to find the right problem worth solving to build a good product making the world for product people better. What should I do about that? How can I find the right problem worth solving? Please share your experiences and tell an inspired beginner how to do it right. πŸ™

Replies

Hussain Effendi
That is indeed a very bold move! #respect!!! For me personally, I feel the main hurdle when it comes to building a product is the team. One of the main obstacles that I am facing is finding the right "misfits" ;) A product is only as good as the team that builds it.
Alexey Shashkov
@heffendi Thanks for the reply and respect, Hussain! I totally agreed with you. Building the team is a huuuge abstacle for me too. What are you working on now? How did you build your team? What's the process?
Jonathan Massabni
Asking questions to your audience :) From personnal experience, probably the initial research to find the right MVP concept. It was long and required many attempts. Then, finding the users that will give honest feedback. Hope this helps!
Alexey Shashkov
@jonathanm Hi Jonathan! Nice to meet you. Sure. it helps very well. Thanks for you reply. What are you working on now? What's the product?
Jonathan Massabni
@shashcoffe Nice to meet you Alexey! Working on an app for Travel. With the amount of competition out there, a lot of research was required to find an MVP that brought the right value. We've been adapting to every feedback so far :)
Alexey Shashkov
@jonathanm Wow, that's so cool. Building product for Travel these days is a very challenging part. I'm delighted!
Jonathan Massabni
@shashcoffe Thanks Alexey!! very true, hopefully we're positioning ourselves for the comeback of travel :) exciting at the same time
Nico Prananta
"How can I find the right problem worth solving?" that's the question I keep pondering for years until last weekend I finally released https://www.producthunt.com/post.... I guess the way to find the problem is by making things yourself. You'll eventually find an itch to scratch and that itch probably is a problem too for many other makers.
Alexey Shashkov
@nicnocquee Hello Nico! It's really nice to meet you. Why did you decide to build Coparrot?
Nico Prananta
@shashcoffe nice to meet you too! i wrote about a little bit here https://nico.fyi/articles/coparr...
Alexey Shashkov
@nicnocquee That is great, man! What’s your objective for 2022?
Nico Prananta
@shashcoffe before launching Coparrot my goal was just to launch it, just to get it out of my head. After launching it, my objective is to get 100 users.