How can a SaaS company increase Affiliate sales?

Roy
16 replies
Any suggestions to grow the affiliate business for SaaS companies? Any groups or communities that we can leverage?

Replies

Well your question isn't exactly clear but: 1) Find customers that are will to advertise your product as an affiliate - find ones that are your superfans - people that love your product as they'll be enthusiastic about selling it. 2) Advertise that you have an affiliate program - reach out to your existing customers, have a page on your site for "partners" or "affiliates". Share some of your Affiliates' success stories. 3) Have a proper Affiliate pack for potential affiliates to use - think of the why be an affiliate, how to become one and then have the Assets. It's so important to have a decent pack of assets so that the Affiliate doesn't have spend long getting your logo, your blurb etc. 4) Reach out and find influencers in your product space that you can convert to affiliates - Podcast hosts, Reviewers, Bloggers etc.
@roy_outgrow I haven't used anything specific as I've usually been the affiliate rather than the SaaS owner :)
Roy
@maxwellcdavis Do you use any tool or website to find these influencers?
Solomon Bush
I am interested in this too! I don't have any suggestions, but I am definitely open to joining a community or doing affiliate marketing with Log Harvestor.
Arpan Deb
I think you can approach Clickbank, Maxbounty.
Molly Staats
We have had pretty good luck using an affiliate agency. They are able to leverage pre-established relationships to get us opportunities we wouldn't necessarily have had access too without a lot of work on our own. They also manage incoming affiliate approvals and requests which takes a lot of the leg work out on our end.
Roy
@molly_staats Thanks! Can you recommend some good affiliate agencies?
Molly Staats
@roy_outgrow we currently work with an agency called Advertise Purple.
Steve Procter
I see a couple of affiliate sites listed here like Maxbounty and Clickbank. Does anyone have a list of other affiliate marketing platforms?
Roy
@steveprocter Thanks! Eager to know!