Hey Product Hunters! πŸ‘‹ I'm Alexey, a founder of FromNotion. Let’s get to know each other!πŸ™‚πŸ™Œ

Alexey Shashkov
33 replies
Hey Product Hunters! I'm from Moscow. Currently, I'm working on a landing page builder on top of Notion for non-tech people. I want to build the easiest way for non-tech people to build websites. I'm a founder. I did not collect baseball cards, sell things as a child or start any business in college. I simply did not want to work for others and wanted to execute my own ideas. I really want to build a high-growth, high-intensity, high-risk startup, and I want to push forward. I want to raise venture capital, hire a bunch of people and just really go for it. And my goal is to take the company public or sell, and I'm okay taking lots of risks along the way to get there. Let’s talk and be friends. πŸ™ŒπŸ™‚

Replies

Ankit Choudhary
Hey Alexey, I am Ankit. Currently, I am working on the marketing team of our startup Butter (https://thebutterapp.com/ ) We are working towards bridging the gap between Communication and Collaboration while keeping the simplicity of an easy-to-use app. We are currently undergoing beta testing. Do give us a look.
Alexey Shashkov
@choudhary_ankit Hello Ankit. It's pleasure to meet you. Have good growth with your project, it looks very well. And let's be in touch here!πŸ’ͺπŸ™‚
Siddhesh Lokare
Hey Alexey, I am Siddhesh and I am from Mumbai, India. Call me crazy or curious but I have tried and failed at a bunch of different things in life like dancing, fashion blogging, engineering, and blah blah. At the core of all those explorations, I developed an extrovert mindset which led me to marketing and growth hacking. I work as a marketer in a tech startup called Wylo, which we are about to launch on PH btw. Building and helping Wylo scale from 2k to 20k MAU has been a fascinating journey. Trust me when I say this but creating content and connecting with optimistic folks is the most enlightening therapy for me. Looking forward to knowing you all and I hope the magic of qualitative network effects happens here.
Surender Singh
Hi Alexey! I'm Suri - Founder at Pensil (https://pensil.in). We are building a user-friendly community-building platform. I've been interested in the no-code wave for quite some time now. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ on starting your journey with FromNotion.
Alexey Shashkov
@surender_singh Hey Surender! Pleased to meet you. I hope your platform will have a huge growth rate. Let's be in touch here! πŸ€πŸ™‚
Lalit Tyagi
@surender_singh I loved Pensil, This is great man. Amazing work. Good to see world class product coming from India,Keep growing man
Akinori Nakajima
Hi @shashcoffe, this is Akinori Nakajima, CEO at VoicePing. Nice to meet you! Let’s talk and be friends!
Alexey Shashkov
@akinori_nakajima Hey Akinori. Glad to meet you. Are you from Japan?
Arpit Mishra
Hey @shashcoffe, this is Arpit, SaaS marketer at 100ms.live Glad to be connected. Let's stay in touch. Feel free to reach out if I could be of any help to you. Cheers and good luck!
Inna Proshkina
Hi @shashcoffe and everyone! πŸ‘‹ I'm Inna, a senior marketing leader with 15+ years of high-tech marketing experience. Currently, I'm helping Neuton.AI, a dynamic AI startup, πŸš€ launch and grow. πŸ’ͺ I have a vast experience of working for large enterprises leading their marketing departments as well as providing marketing and PR services as an independent consultant for startups with the focus on the American market. I'm located in Moscow, but lived in the Bay area for a few years while in my role with Revenue Grid. πŸ”₯ Besides my passion for new tech developments and marketing, I enjoy traveling, skiing, dancing, playing piano, and drawing. ✏️ Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need help with launching your startup or looking to outsource any marketing function like PR, AR, SMM or lead generation. Here is my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/inna... Happy to connect! ❀️
Ezzat Suhaime
Hello Alexey and everybody, I'm Ezzat. Still a high school student but one with big dreams. I love your ambition and high risk, high reward attitude Alexey. I co-founded Spade, a web annotation tool, with two co-founders. I'm quite new to PH, so I'd to connect with anyone and everyone!
Daniel Baum
Hi Alexey! Welcome to PH - I'm pretty new hear too, but working on a startup called Sleek. We're launching on PH in September - let's be friends and support each other!
Alexey Shashkov
@daniel_baum Hey Daniel, I'm happy to meet you. I'm really interested in what you do. I would like to add you to my network. Can we have a zoom call to get to know each other and talk a little?
Lalit Tyagi
Hey Alexey, This is Lalit. Middle age guy(LOL) but always by heart an entrepreneur. Failed a lot of times but never stopped. Started a software company and pretty decent you can okay. Now working on a SaaS product and have hope to make it a big success. Recently came to know about PH. It's a great community and I think right platform to learn and grow.
Joseph Burutu
Hi Alexey, I'm Joseph, cofounder at UnbugQA (http://unbugqa.com/). We help connect recruiters to expert QA Engineers. Super nice to see that you're creating such an awesome tool on top of Notion. I'm a big fan of no-code platforms. Currently using notion to manage my database. Please share your inspiration for this product. Also check out our site in your free time😊.
Alexey Shashkov
@joseph_burutu Hey Joseph. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your reply. My inspiration for this product (FromNotion) was just a strong desire to simplify the creation of landing pages for myself) Your website looks pretty clear. I like that! Let's be in touch here)
Joseph Burutu
@shashcoffe Awesome! It's a really cool platform and I'll definitely share with people I know. Thanks for the complement on the site😊. I'll definitely be in touch, FromNotion seems like a nice tool for us to explore with our academy students in the coming months.
zaimie
Hi Alexey, Im non code person and try to built my own e-commerce for personal side hustle/job. Already establish my running (marathon) community at twitter @ twtjogging . Now the followers grow up to 22k. Im trying to monetize with my nichie. Im notion-newbie. Really impress with what you built. Congratulation Alexey