Hey Product Founders and Hunters, What Are The Biggest Problems That Are Not Solved Yet?

Kiril Gantchev
5 replies
What are the problems/challenges in the world that are either not solved or their solutions could be greatly improved? Ideally, please answer from your customers' perspectives. :)

Replies

Alice Rodgers
Fundraising process for startups
Kiril Gantchev
@cn__katie Thanks for sharing! What are the top 3 pain points you (or your customers) have with fundraising?
Alice Rodgers
@kgantchev 1)endless pitching and outreaching; 2) difficult to identify the right investor to pitch (focused on our industry, stage, geo, ticket size) 3) "great product, very interesting, keep me updated"
Kiril Gantchev
Hey Katie, I put my thinking cap on (as well as my startup founder cap on) and I've attempted to synthesize the problem by creating a Problem Statement Canvas for it. Check it out here and let me know what you think: https://problemverse.webflow.io/... I'm building a database of unsolved problems/challenges that people face today and I figured that the best place to start is by talking to people who are trying to solve them. Would you be open to chat about your startup, how I can better describe the problem you're trying to solve (improvements to the problem statement canvas), how you decided to work on these problems, and how have you approached the process of building your product?