Hey Founders and Makers, what problem does your product solve?

Alexey Shashkov
26 replies
I mean what problem do you solve with your product and how does it sound? For example: «Google Analytics is a complex tool for most people and most sites don't need that level of complexity. And we solve it with our simple, lightweight, and privacy-friendly alternative to Google Analytics.» Can you share yours here?

Replies

Inna Proshkina
A lot of companies, especially those from the small and midsize segments, might face the following significant challenges when attempting to implement Artificial Intelligence: - Lack and high cost of data scientists - Rigorous tech and math skills - High cost of implementation and support We created a platform that allows all demographics of users to easily create an AI solution in just a few simple steps without any coding or data science expertise. It's like having unlimited number of data scientists for the cost of subscription.
Inna Proshkina
@shashcoffe BTW we launched today, please support us with a comment or an upvote (we are featured on the homepage) ❤️
Anton Ross
I am trying to create an ecosystem for marketing that includes a whole set of products that were previously used through different unrelated systems
Michael Yagudaev
@rosssaris sounds pretty cool, just a listing of tools or integrating them together?
Anton Ross
@michael_yagudaev I am gradually adding all the tools to the product. First there was a website builder, then a CRM system appeared, then an EMAIL and PUSH mailing service. I am currently working on a messenger in which you can respond in all social networks. One one-stop service and all this at the same tariff
Michael Yagudaev
@rosssaris I think there is a lot of value in creating a clear marketing stack. If you ever read Lean Analytics, it would be cool to have a concrete stack example for each type of business model. Heck, I'd pay for a resource like that. If you also provide the glue to make them all work in one place, that is super valuable. What is the name of the product?
Michael Yagudaev
I'm working on a marketing tool to help create quick fun visuals for social media called Emojination.io. It was inspired by a job ad I built for a liquor tech startup I worked for. I wanted to communicate a culture of fun & cool new tech so Emojis were the natural place I turned to. Photoshop/Sketch/Figma are a pain to create these with (took a while).
David J. Kim
Between is a hybrid spatial chat platform that gives remote a seat at the table. For most hybrid companies, we've found that remote people often feel neglected or ignored during meetings. Not only is it a culture problem, but your meetings are going to suck because your remote work force won't be fully engaged. Between bridges this gap by mapping the audio in a real physical room and letting remote hop between conversations. It'll sound like they're actually there with you, to your right.
Alissa Anne Pagano
Free ebooks, guides, and reports -- any resource content meant to attract eyeballs and get leads -- are actually really difficult for people to track down. Even harder to know which are useful and worth reading. Nonfik is (aiming to be) a central marketplace for publishers to distribute and find an audience, where a community of readers can get content rundowns + rate & review to help others discover the best-made resources. Ha, could use some of your concise-ness
Aleksandra Vukovic
I am trying to solve the problem of founders not being able to present their business clearly and effectively. No marketer or marketing agency can help them grow without this. Since I have been in marketing for 12 years, I have seen many brilliant products and many good teams fail due to poor marketing. I am beta-testing the framework to make this process more scalable.
Alexey Shashkov
@aleksandra_vukovic Hey Aleksandra, that sounds good. Where can I see a prototype of your framework?
Aleksandra Vukovic
@shashcoffe right now everything is in my Google drive. I could share with you the process in a quick call if you're interested to see it. I'm planning to publish something after I finish the process with them, in a month or so. Program consists of video materials (theory and examples), questionaries and tasks, and 1-1 consulting sessions where we comment the work done. It's hands-on and no bs :)
Kiril Gantchev
It is very difficult to discover new problems/challenges that are either not solved or the solutions could be greatly improved. We solve this by providing carefully curated platform of problems.
Alexey Shashkov
@kgantchev Where can I see that carefully curated platform of problems, Kiril?
Kiril Gantchev
@shashcoffe Hi Alex, I've reached out to you via e-mail (we have connected previously). I'll be happy to show you what we're building.
Alexey Shashkov
@kgantchev Yes, I remember=) I thought you were Russian and wrote you an email in Russian) It would be cool to have a conversation. I'll reply to your email. 👍🙂
Sofia Polonska
Our app solves time issue of endless fundraising )
Isaiah Trotter
People wanna know how hot (or fugly) they are. We let the soul crushing truth of strangers rating them give the dose of reality they need to know exactly where in the caste system they are. :)