Here's our plan for launch day (which is TOMORROW!)

Nim Ron
9 replies
Tomorrow, we're launching "The Usain Bolt of Meeting preparation" (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...), a Chrome extension that will help reduce prep time by 95% and get all the must-know information and actionable insights about every person you're meeting - all straight from your calendar. I want to give a shout-out to my incredible team, who's been working on this launch for the last four months! You are the best ๐Ÿ† Here are the key components of our plan for tomorrow: 1. Posting our product on PH 2. Breakfast 3. Reaching out to our existing user base and connections to ask for their support 4. Monitoring the launch and replying to all comments on the product post 5. Posting on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) 6. Lunch break 7. Engaging with different PH members 8. Sending a launch update via our upcoming Ship page 9. Dinner break 10. Making sure we're getting to #1 Product of the Day! Is there anything else you recommend we add to this plan? Any last-minute tips? Looking forward to seeing what you all think of our product tomorrow! ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Jonathan Massabni
Good luck tomorrow ๐Ÿš€ will support
Dawn Veltri
Can't wait to upvote you all. Amy is amazing!
Hussain Effendi
This seems super exciting! PH empowers all to literally build in public. Super excited for your launch, may it be an awesome success!!!
Michael Kilcullen
Love the scheduleโ€”especially ensuring your team keeps time for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Excited to check out your launch!
Atul Ghorpade
All the very best, Amy team! Amazing preparation for launch. Will definitely support your launch! :)
Erdinc
Good luck with the launch. I prefer not to eat before afternoon on important days. Empty stomach keeps me focused and more proactive. One question, what is your target on launch? More leads? marketing? feedback? all ?
Nim Ron
@rdnckky Thank you! I get the empty stomach approach, although I can't relate personally ๐Ÿ˜… Our target is mainly getting valuable feedback from the amazing community here on Product Hunt. That's also why were offering our product for free! Hope you'll give it a try: https://www.producthunt.com/post...