Help me choose a name please

Hadi Farnoud
11 replies
We are building a product for scheduling meetings (kinda like Calendly at the moment but we have very interesting set of features planned). It can be used by freelancers, consultants, big companies (white label), and startups. Our product is fun, simple and looks great. We want a cool name but anything we come up with is taken. Help us by suggesting anything that comes to your mind. We plan to launch on product hunt and give everyone coming from PH a free for life account :)

Replies

Hamed Panjeh
Do you mind it has a relation in meaning with what you are doing in the app or just a cool name but not strongly related? look at this name: hover.com, you cannot guess that it is a domain reseller but I never forget this name.
Hadi Farnoud
@hamed_panjeh I don't mind at all. thanks for the suggestions
Paul VanZandt
Some domains that are available and might be of interest: - secondsaver.com - crosstime.co - schedulesnap.com
Hadi Farnoud
@paul_vanzandt thanks for the suggestions
Donya Mishani Fard
'rAndevu' Rendezvous is a French way to say "meeting" or "date."
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Would love to try it out! When do you plan to launch? Scheduler Agendify Raincheck
Shem Leong
CopyOfCalendly altcalendar
Hadi Farnoud
We ended up calling it Retime and actually launched already on PH. Thanks @ethangol https://www.producthunt.com/post...