Hello PH community! What is your SEO strategy for 2021?

Roy
8 replies
SEO is becoming tougher each day. So, I think this will be a healthy discussion. What is your SEO strategy for 2021? Lets talk about content creation strategies for better SEO and link building tactics.

Replies

Lauren Proctor
It depends on the size of the business, but overall, SEO testers I work with are seeing an increasing emphasis on the importance of on-page factors. My focus is to gain ground via something that looks a lot like this: https://www.buildersociety.com/t...
Cica-Laure Mbappé
Hi! I think that our strategy will be more content-oriented, about finding the hot topics and write long blog articles about them. It's about identifying user pain points and give them a solution. So we'll implement rich snippets and we'll refine our data analytics.
Roy
@cica_laure_mbappe Good point!! Can you tell us about your link building strategies?
James Willey
Thanks for the information
James Willey
I would recommend the best site if you are new to business and fear bankruptcy, which would not only help you reduce the losses but also increase your earnings. This website offers the best nearshore software outsourcing, which should be done, and this is one of the company's main measures. Certified engineers and contractors will assist the company from the early planning stage up to the final development phases. Those who want to simplify business processes should suggest this website.