Have you used Linktree & TinyURL before?

Daryll Wong
9 replies
I'm trying to understand the main use cases of Linktree & TinyURL (or similar providers), and what are some things you think could be improved on, suggestions, what did you not like about it. I have my own opinions but I'd like to hear them from y'all first! 😁

Replies

Daryll Wong
@chandan_shopify Yup thats awesome. What do you use it for and what do you not like about it?
BrikkApp
LinkTree is pretty solid in my opinion. Gets the job done
Daryll Wong
@brikkapp2021 could you elaborate how are you using it currently?
BrikkApp
@daryllman Currently we use it in our Instagram bio, so that we are able to have a number of available links instead of just 1
Daryll Wong
@brikkapp2021 Ahh sounds cool. Do you see your self needing more than 1 linktree profile link? Idk, for different context maybe. Or is one enough for everything?
BrikkApp
@daryllman Hmm that's an interesting question, I hadn't pondered previously. I think it covers our current needs well. Unless another platform like Instagram rises up that also doesn't let you share multiple links until you reach some certain number of followers, then I think 1 profile link will continue to do the trick.
Neha Khan
I'm using something similar YourChamp, I find it more convenient to use as it has more feature and the best part is it shows my simulation audience.