Have you ever tried email outreach for your startup?

Shrey Gupta
14 replies
Hi hunters, Have you ever tried email outreaching for your B2B SaaS product? How to start it? Where to find the right prospect for the same?

Replies

Fabian Maume
It will depend a lot about ideal customer profile (ICP). They are 2 key success criterias with cold outreach: - Targeting - Copy So you need to spend considerable looking at your ICP. Linkedin is usually the easiest to create a database to start with. Tetriz.io can help if you want.
Vineet Gupta
Scrape prospects data from LinkedIn
Omar Laoudai
@vineet18del @sshreeey if LinkedIn is your priority, I suggest to you to use this tool www.skrapp.io, it will help you build accurate email lead lists for your next outreach campaign through it.
Stephen Cotter
check out bant.io for cold email!
Alice Rodgers
Shortlist your auditory, scrap data from LinkedIn, CrunchBase, websites, Buy data base; verify emails via Snovio , warm up your email via lemlist 3.0 and start your cold outreach
mary lee
We need to search for an app to find links and optimize product tools slither io
Ben Sher
Apollo.io has really rich data and granular filtering capability! I also run my email leads through zerobounce to ensure to email is valid
run 3`
That's really cool. I'll tell my friends about it and ask them to check it out. I really appreciate you sharing! When you have more time, go to: trap the cat
Sanford Emelia
Try email outreach for our product Super Mario .