Have you ever earned a digital certificate or a badge? If yes, how do you make use of them?

Ege Yalçınkaya
3 replies
Hello PH Community 👋 I'm running a digital credential business and trying to understand how people make use of their achievements to further develop my product. I'd be more than happy to hear your experiences!

Replies

Ana
I have a couple digital certificates from Coursera, putting them on my resume definitely gave me leverage in applying for jobs where my actual degree was not a 100% match. In a way, once you are advanced enough into your career and an additional degree does not make much sense as an investment, a great way to go is to get certified online in some areas. Similar to any extra credits I could've taken in uni, but with higher value now actually as I choose the courses that complement my already existing job experience and even help negotiate better pay as well.
Eric Z
YES! I took @davechesson 's course about Amazon ads. For a while a posted this on my website (I got 100%!) because I also help people publish books and market them (Amazon ads etc.) This helped boost my authority.
Buse BaÅŸar
I have received digital certificates from many fields, most notably in the field of Seo and Digital Marketing. I show it on my linkedin and my cv. I usually prefer the free ones.