Happy Monday! What are your goals this week? šŸŒŸ

Aaron O'Leary
61 replies
Another Monday which means another week to smash your goals! What are you hoping to achieve this week?

Replies

Soumya Chaturvedi
keep 15 minutes everyday for myself
Aaron O'Leary
Outside of work I have one goal and that's to finish the logic of a new side project I'm building!
Yara Matiash
To convert 2 big fishes into customers ;)
Brian Shin
Just launched the first official version of Typed on Product Hunt! Hoping to onboard many new users today and throughout the week :) https://www.producthunt.com/post...
DCodes
@bri_shin Hey Brian, Iā€™m going around and asking solo developers, what do you use to manage your multiple side projects, brainstorm and explore ideas, track goals, and plan out tasks for apps? Thanks!
Rithvik Podduturi
I need to complete my blog regarding apps and saas products.
Angeli Zhao
@rithvikpodduturi I have a blog to finish too! Do you have a link to yours? What love to read it!
Joakim Bruchmann
Getting more users!! šŸŒļøā€ā™€ļø
Doug
Finalize placing Version 2/scalable MVP/post MVP product in a real world environment. Very exciting to see people using a more a final version of the app instead of just the MVP.
- Getting 3 listings at https://softacquire.com - DM 6 fellow makers - Meet 1 internet friend
Rich Watson
roll out the much anticipated trade sharing feature with message/embed builder to customize how it looks when sent to discord & twitter thetradehub.net
DCodes
@richw Hey Rich, Iā€™m going around and asking solo developers, what do you use to manage your multiple side projects, brainstorm and explore ideas, track goals, and plan out tasks for apps? Thanks!
Jefferson Vargas
To keep up building community across social media! Outside of work, I play Valorant so I want to reach a new rank. Do you play?
Scott Chen
I want to set aside 10 minutes each day for myself. Relax during the first two minutes: I take slow, deep breaths. I concentrate on the following three items for the next four minutes: that which I possess all that I am the fact that I am still here and that there is always room for improvement or happiness Last four minutes, I visualise myself accomplishing three personally chosen objectives: being the sort of person who has more faith. Increasing my effort and stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit, fostering closer relationships with others. because it is among the world's finest emotions. maximising the present moment. It's not as if every minute needs to be extraordinary; rather, it's more like every minute something happens around me that I frequently miss because I'm preoccupied with my thoughts.
S Sitaraman
Deploying to production and ensuring everything is stable and doesn't crash!!
Paxshal
>> Collect as much honest responses on our pre-launch product survey (TrackR) - https://forms.gle/MRtBcgUWtnGdQAQi8 >> Work on some financial numbers for our business plan
DDK
I'm actually about to launch on PH this Thursday: https://www.heartstring.app/ Other than that, adjusting my workouts, I'm trying to focus more on compounds and want to set some new PR's this week. What about you @aaronoleary ? What are your main goals for this week?
George Tsiramua
Managing tasks in different projects using 20/80 method
Angeli Zhao
@gtsiramua May you go more in depth about the 20/80 method? Sounds interesting.
George Tsiramua
@angeli_ Hi Angeli, sorry for the late reply. The 80-20 rule, also known as the Pareto Principle, is a familiar saying that asserts that 80% of outcomes (or outputs) result from 20% of all causes (or inputs) for any given event. In business, a goal of the 80-20 rule is to identify inputs that are potentially the most productive and make them the priority.
Shaur ul Asar
I am focusing on compounds and plan to set new meetings this week.
Rachee Jacobs
- Schedule some user calls - Monitor a new feature we launched to our alpha testers - Strategize and plan our PH launch :)
Divya
To relax my mind.
Marin Smiljanic
Finish the main feature that we at Omnisearch are planning to launch on PH in the first part of October!
Elif Duran
- Release the onboarding - Create a landing page for the Productivity Geeks community :) - Integrate the marketing tools with the product