Happy Monday Everybody! Any advice to start a good week?

Sara
38 replies

Replies

Luis Hernandez Peña
You know you have learnt to have a good week when you don't even mind if it's monday or friday. Think always on the present moment and enjoy it. It will never come back! Happy moment!
Sara
@luishp Yes indeed! Thanks for the reminder, we always forget ourselves in this life with our thoughts. I appreciate your comment, it helps alot.
Chris Sarca
Yes, sleep until Tuesday.
Sara
@chris_sarca What happens to the rest of the week! Sleep more?
Chris Sarca
@sarita_rita Maybe, I don't know. Not really.
Marina Đurić
Review your routine, set priorities for the day and week, and schedule breaks and activities to fuel your energy.
Sara
@marina_djuric That's perfect advice! Thank you :D
Clément Rog
Do things you enjoy
Sara
@clementrog Yes! it is the most important part for sure.
Dylan Merideth
will echo priorities, rhythm, and communication. Getting out for a walk is always nice too
Sara
@dylan_merideth Oh I love long walks, it just refreshes and helps me clear my memory and mind!
Vivek Vardhan
Finish the month strongly.
Sara
@marketing_baba That's perfect! We absolutely need to. Thank you!
Sara
@berandfereole Well, I guess you are a driver person just like me! Yes never be afraid to take on the challenges, those help us grow!
Berand Fereole
@sarita_rita Yes! I realize I could have been dead yesterday every blessed morning, so nothing scares me. The scary sensation is unavoidable but the response to that is my responsibility
Sara
@aava_milla I haven't been doing Yoga or meditating for a long time now, but I will start again thanks to your reminder. Much appreciated!
Dapeng Ni
Is it too late for my response? Starting your Monday right will set the tone for the whole week.
Sara
@dapeng_ni Never late to give any advice! Exactly, we also should turn other moments into the right ones to keep that nice tone going.
Launching soon!
Knowing what you've got on is a great way to have a productive working week. To ensure optimal productivity, prioritize your duties and develop a list of things you want to do for the week first thing on Monday morning.
Launching soon!
@sarita_rita Thanks sara, How do you start your week?
Sara
@qudsia_ali Yes indeed, best answer! Thank you for sharing.
Amel Cindy
Planning for a weekend getaway :) trap the cat
Sara
@amel_cindy Haha, that's a good one. It makes you feel relaxed lol.
Sudheer Bandaru
You can start the week with a team huddle at work. It will be great to plan the week and discuss important projects. A planned week can be a good week as it will help you and the team prioritize.
Sara
@sudheer_bandaru1 exactly, I always plan for both weekly & daily tasks. Thank you for the comment!
Sakshi Gahlawat
Plan to crush your weekend to-do list!
Samson Godstime Adarighofua
Set a goal and stay focused on that goal till it’s achieved
Sara
@samora Absolutely! Thank you.
Denis Pimenov
On Monday morning, be sure to get out of bed on the right foot))
John Emily
On Monday Starts with Define Trade types and Best of Luck have a good Monday I'm doing the same.