Growth marketers! Hoot hoot!

Shruti
9 replies
What do you think works for your Growth teams when it comes to features?

Replies

Michael Kosorukov
I'd say neither of these. Growth is about identifying the points in the funnel with the biggest potential for elasticity and running experiments around those
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
I don't find a sense in this question. What does marketing has to do with what product gets released?
Shruti
@bogomep Hey when you are in a growth team, you would definitely want to prioritise what's going to affect the users in the app! Are they frustrated with a buggy feature or are they bored with the old one and are looking for something new? or you need to delight users with a new feature. In case you are in product marketing, there is a high chance you would find sense in this question. :D
Shruti
@bogomep Yes absolutely, the PM does it. I suppose I didn't put the question right! It should have been what works for the Growth teams when it comes to features! :)
Pritam Nanda
I believe that a few bug-free features on a product is way better than a lot of bug-ridden new features.
Isla Lee
A dead link in HTML is a link that no longer works or goes to the wrong page. In some cases, dead links can be caused by wrong or outdated information in a web page’s code. In other cases, dead links can be the result of a technical issue with a website. If you notice a dead link on a website, you can try to fix the problem by correcting the code or contacting the website’s owner. Usually, a deal link is also called an “Orphan link”. If the Web server is down, it could be a temporary issue. https://fourcreeds.com/what-is-a...