Growth marketers! Hoot hoot!

Shruti
9 replies
What do you think works for your Growth teams when it comes to features?

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
I don't find a sense in this question. What does marketing has to do with what product gets released?
Shruti
@bogomep Hey when you are in a growth team, you would definitely want to prioritise what's going to affect the users in the app! Are they frustrated with a buggy feature or are they bored with the old one and are looking for something new? or you need to delight users with a new feature. In case you are in product marketing, there is a high chance you would find sense in this question. :D
Shruti
@bogomep Yes absolutely, the PM does it. I suppose I didn't put the question right! It should have been what works for the Growth teams when it comes to features! :)
Michael Kosorukov
I'd say neither of these. Growth is about identifying the points in the funnel with the biggest potential for elasticity and running experiments around those
Pritam Nanda
I believe that a few bug-free features on a product is way better than a lot of bug-ridden new features.
Isla Lee
A dead link in HTML is a link that no longer works or goes to the wrong page. In some cases, dead links can be caused by wrong or outdated information in a web page’s code. In other cases, dead links can be the result of a technical issue with a website. If you notice a dead link on a website, you can try to fix the problem by correcting the code or contacting the website’s owner. Usually, a deal link is also called an “Orphan link”. If the Web server is down, it could be a temporary issue. https://fourcreeds.com/what-is-a...