Google Slides users! We need your feedback⚡️ ✅

Samir Rashed
12 replies
We are working on a new Google Slides add-on that gives users access to thousands of design assets https://www.producthunt.com/post... Your feedback means a lot Thanks in advance

Replies

Samira Akhlaqi
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post. marykayintouch
Eugene Tsalwa
It definitely makes browsing through the presentation elements without the need of moving through tabs while also providing features. Overall it's very user-friendly and well organized. Would love it if you could give feedback to ours too, would really appreciate it. @ Crumble
Samir Rashed
@eugene_hunter I like your way to decrease the cost of cloud storage services. I see a good potential in this area, Keep it up💪
Samira Akhlaqi
Google On What it Does With User Feedback From Search Results. Google tries to prioritize issues reported by users in various ways. .Google organizes user submitted feedback based on what's most urgent. Its team may go in and manually fix issues that need addressing immediately.
Brittany Joiner {Britt the Builder}
Initial feedback is that on the site, it wasn't immediately intuitive to me that this worked with google slides (didn't see anything on a skim of the landing page, and didn't know to look for Google Slides except for that you mentioned it in here. Navigating to the tools menu made it clear immediately, but I would have expected to see something on the landing page about it! Secondly, I don't understand the difference between premium and free plans. I tried to add the plugin and I'm currently on the free plan but couldn't find any free templates (everything i clicked just told me to unlock it and sent me to the pricing page.) Concept seems really cool though! Seems like Canva but for slides!
Katherine
Hey PSamir - this may be of interest to you. We recently helped a B2B enterprise startup validate their idea in 2 days with 109 messages. Getting feedback for their product on Product Hunt didn’t go as planned. However, with Mavolos, they managed to get 6 demos booked and speak with 30 target customers. If this is something you’re challenged with too, I’d love to show you how we can get you feedback from your first customers!