Get a FREE blog article

Mavlonbek Muratov
13 replies
Hello guys. I'm building researchai.co. It helps you write long-form content for your startup. As a demo, I'm offering a FREE article to everyone. Drop your website link and I will create a short blog post for you.

Replies

Minas Marios Kontis
Daaamn looking forward to it! theunivation.com
Abhinav Unnam
Please see if you can add one here: startupanalytics.in
Mavlonbek Muratov
@abhinav_unnam1 Here you go. The importance of setting the right KPIs and achieving product market fit is imperative when starting a business. Product market fit is described as a situation in which a company has found a market with a product that it can offer. This is a difficult task, and it is important that a company works hard to achieve this. Setting the right KPIs, or key performance indicators, is also an important step in achieving product market fit. There are many ways to set the right KPIs, and it is important that a company researches which KPIs are most important to its audience. While setting performance goals are important, measuring and analyzing these goals is also a crucial step in achieving product market fit. The most important basic set of tools involves Google Analytics, Google Adwords, CRMs, Excel and customer surveys. The core goal should be around defining the ICP aka Ideal Customer Profile for the business. This can be done in Google Analytics, CRM, or Excel, but most likely the best way to do this is to use a customer survey. The second step is defining the specific goals for the product. These goals will be the specific targets for the product, and will be the key metrics to measure the success of your product. These may sound overwhelming but there are great resources available to help you succeed. A website called Startup Analytics publishes great educational articles on these topics. If you want to learn more visit https://startupanalytics.in/ Written on researchai.co
Abhinav Unnam
@mavlonbek_muratov Thank you much. Will definitely check out researchai.co
Keren Brickman
That would be amazing! Thank you so much :) gotolstoy.com
Mavlonbek Muratov
@keren_brickman Hi Keren. I just used a few of your headers from your website to generate this article in a few minutes. With a bit more effort and polishing you can write great content much faster on https://researchai.co. Here's the article. Video is becoming a very important tool in the business world, with many people using it for training, marketing, and more. Traditionally, most companies have been using chat-based interfaces to provide support, drive engagement, user onboarding, and more. However, video is becoming a lot more popular for such use cases and allows for more natural human interactions that don't exist in text-based chat. Tolstoy, the video app for business is on its way. The app is being developed by a startup company that's building a video platform that will allow companies to have better, more meaningful interactions with their users. It's a new way to communicate, qualify leads, onboard new clients, promote your products, drive traffic, collect feedback, communicate, with interactive video. The way it works is, Tolstoy provides an embeddable widget, which companies can add to their websites or emails and interact with their users step-by-step. They then can create a video that walks viewers through a specific process or explains a product. The video is interactive, meaning viewers can click on a button to continue watching or click to provide feedback. In order to collect feedback, Tolstoy also allows viewers to provide a phone number and email to receive a response. Currently, Tolstoy is in beta and is about to launch on Producthunt. If you are interested, you can learn more on www.gotolstoy.com.
Keren Brickman
@mavlonbek_muratov This is so cool, thank you!! What brought you to building this product?
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Looks cool, does it work of GPT-3?
Raitis Velps
This is intriguing. Lets see how does with www.corebook.io :)
Mavlonbek Muratov
@raitis_velps Here is your article. This is written in a few minutes. Checkout researchai.co to write your own articles. As someone who works with brands frequently, I have found that brand books can be a tricky task. I have seen some brands use them well, while others have simply put out a mishmash of ideas. Corebook allows for better brand books to be created by providing a platform for marketers to easily create their brand books. But what really is a Brand Book? Every brand has a story to tell, and a brand book is a tool that helps them tell that story. For those who have never heard of a brand book, it's a brand's story as told through a book, typically a paperback or hardback that is made available to the public. These are not just for large brands with big budgets, but for every brand that has something to say. Brand books are typically created during marketing strategies to help guide the development of marketing materials. They can also be used to document branding efforts such as logo design, packaging, and the company’s mission and values. They can be created in a variety of formats such as a PDF, HTML, or a book. It is essential for any company because even if you have a successful brand, it is important to understand how you want to position the brand in the market. A brand book is a great place to start. They can also help you to think about how your brand stands in the market and the perception of the brand. A new way to do Brand books. Corebook is reimagining how brands think about building a brand book. It is a digital book that can be updated and edited at any time. Brands can create a digital book that reflects the changes in their business and how they want to position themselves. You can store all brand assets in one place and create a book that is more descriptive, creative, and collaborative than ever before. If you are interested you can learn more on https://www.corebook.io/.
Raitis Velps
@mavlonbek_muratov I’m impressed of what it could write, but to be totally honest - a lot of structural and language flaws. Needs a LOT of editorial editing and if we dig deep in article at the end of the day it doesn't make sense.
Mavlonbek Muratov
@raitis_velps you are right. The problem is I know nothing about the subject and all i did was keep generating text based on “write an article about brand book..” statement. I am sure if you have little bit of knowledge about subject, you can write much better. How about you try yourself? We have 7 day trial.