Free Cryptocurrency News

Andrew C.
17 replies
If free cryptocurrency related news would be provided to you would you Opt for it ?

Replies

Jessie
Cool, knowledge is key so yes!
Andrew C.
@jessie_m i appreciate your feedback Jessie... thank you
Jessie
@andrewcanday Happy to contribute :)
Eyas Kelani
coinmarketcap is a solid news source. We've just launched our free chrome extension, Tiqr. Its a fantastic way for users to monitor the performance of crypto coins while browsing the web. Looking forward to your feedback!! Eyas
Andrew C.
@eyaskelani its really good... you should check out my website https://www.coinshots.com/news let me know what are your thoughts.
Eyas Kelani
@andrewcanday Thanks! in later version i am planning to introduce news when interacting with a specific coin via the extension, a way for our users to read relevant news. I would love to explore ways we can work together!
Andrew C.
@eyaskelani thats a great feature certainly something that should be done. Working together always is beneficial both way and obviously will help the community grow more. Please feel free to reach out anytime.
James Lester
Yes, with the latest free cryptocurrency news you will get more knowledge related to crypto which you can easily get on our website: https://cryptospix.com/
Karl Hennings
Now is the best time to start investing in cryptocurrency. I understand that Bitcoin's fall is a great chance to buy a good amount and wait for the rate to go up. There is also a great way for crypto investors to get dual citizenship. There is a list of crypto-friendly countries that allow you to do this. I would like to apply for such citizenship in the near future. I think it will be useful for my development.
James Salli
Hi! I earned money for my new car by trading cryptocurrencies, although I soon lost quite a lot on it... After that I started to invest in cryptocurrencies much more cautiously, and now I follow the advice and found a reliable place to buy bitcoin with prepaid visa If you too don't want to spend too much time on cryptocurrencies and just provide yourself with passive income, then do as I did.
Demian Dex
Hi, does anyone know where to find a crypto calendar. These are calendars with all the milestone events in the cryptocurrency world. And also with marks when crypto events will take place.
Demian Dex
Maybe someone is actively following this and can tell you where to find similar information? And I will share information where I find news in the crypto world.
Godrik
These calendars themselves are not very ployar, because the events can be opened suddenly. An alternative to the old calendars, there can be interactive crypto calendars. Check out the hodlers crypto calendar website. I think you can use this interpretation of it. There you can find news about cryptocurrencies and all the actual projects which you should be interested in now. Especially, I would recommend you to pay attention to IDO projects. I am very interested in projects such as Parchain.
Kirman Smith
What about an opportunity to get money from crypto without any problems? When I was thinking about it, I finally found https://duckdice.io/dice/dai-dai that is a really good service where you can play and to earn crypto without any problems. The game is made under last technologies, provides you an opportunity to earn crypto and it will be a good start of making money on investment, which can be not a problem at all!