Founders, what's the idea you're working on and why do you think it's a good one?

Mohsen Kamrani
6 replies
Almost three years ago, I started working on a service to simplify end to end DevOps for the teams and now we're very close to our beta release. I had many reasons to do so, to name a few: * we were wasting too much time and money on setting up CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure, making everything work together, learning new technologies * we were easily getting locked in with vendors * no single tool was giving us a fraction of all we wanted to use * although we had pretty straightforward requirements we had to repeat what perhaps a thousand more companies were doing * going multi-cloud and using the best services of each of them from a single panel was just a dream Utopiops solves all these problems for us and any other software development team/individual.

Replies

Nim Ron
Amy collects and analyzes information from the web to generate actionable insights about connections and prospects, saving you time in meeting preparation and revealing hidden business opportunities. Personal relations are probably the most powerful tool all of us, and especially business and salespeople, have. But the tricky thing about being personal in business is that it's super time-consuming. That's what Amy comes to help with. We're going live on PH soon, stay tuned~
Shariq A
We are building a productivity tool for teams that build API driven Software. Our product: * Speeds-up development by reducing dependencies between developers and development teams * Simplifies testing and automates repetitive test cases that are common in applications that communicate via HTTP / REST APIs * Improve API experience by providing API sandbox environment to your API users * Make it easy to design, prototype and demonstrate APIs
Mohsen Kamrani
@shariq_a I love it, with the dominance of microservices it can come handy. I'm curious to know if you're gonna support gRPC too as it's getting more traction every day? Also, do you generate test results as downloadable artificats like csv or ideally an html file?
Shariq A
@m_kamrani gRPC and GraphQL support is on the roadmap but we aren't adding new features until we have a chance to see how well the product is doing with its current set of features. We do not generate downloadable test results because it is Server Side Virtualization product. If it were a client side application then generating test results would have been possible.