Founders, what did you use for Backend of your Product?

Aryan Singh
1 reply
What are the tools you use for the backend of your product?? An Airtable, No-code database, Google Doc, MS Excel, or a fully-fledged MongoDB Database, I want to know it allπŸš€πŸ˜„ Hi Folks, I'm a self-taught programmerπŸ‘©β€πŸ’», 19πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ and super new to PH, but I do know that great products require great Backends for 1. Speed, 2. Scalability, and 3. Good user Experience. I'm planning to launch my own Tech-savvy Side-Project on Product Hunt soon! Your insights could help me ship and Launch my product faster on Product HuntπŸš€πŸš€ so please feel free to drop them down BelowβœπŸ‘

Replies

Aryan Singh
I'm planning to build a Micro-SaaS that enables you to 1. Easily conduct Polls with your team 2. Gather Insights and 3. Execute upon it. Much like what EasyPolls does on Slack πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒ I'm learning GoLang and MongoDB for Database. But, if you have Insights for some other Backends that I could use for this Project, please share them. It would really help me to Launch my Product Faster πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ˜†