Feedback on Saucy

Saucy Guest
10 replies
Saucy is Diversity as a Service @ https://www.Saucy.io Will you be subscribing to Saucy today? Why or why not? @saucyofficiale is CEO/founder

Replies

Dimitris Karavias
Is this a web directory? Not sure what you're selling
Saucy Guest
@dkaravias Saucy is a Diversity as a Service subscription company that delivers unlimited value to you for any price you want (daily, weekly, or monthly). Value points like yoga, food, soccer, education, science, politics, art, videos, music, and traveling make up this unlimited value. Any value point that is possible to create, or that exists is part of Saucy.
Dimitris Karavias
@saucy_guest I read that on the site but have no idea what a value point is. Also, Diversity these days is used mainly in terms of human diversity. It sounds like your product helps my company hire more diverse people. My friendly advice: 1. Explain very simply what a value point is 2. Explain what benefit I get from a value point (not the same as point 1). Ideally use a specific example. 3. Add an action point: drive users to take an action that is valuable to them. For example, "Start saving money today" or whatever it is your product does. When you try to sell everything, you end up selling nothing.
Bryce Saucy
@dkaravias Read the new onboarding on the homepage right underneath daily/weekly/monthly buttons. You should understand it completely now! I dumbed it down for anyone to understand.
Prateek Mathur
I have no idea what you are selling or building.
Saucy Guest
@prateek_mathur ​Saucy is a Diversity as a Service subscription company that delivers unlimited value to you for any price you want (daily, weekly, or monthly). Value points like yoga, food, soccer, education, science, politics, art, videos, music, and traveling make up this unlimited value. Any value point that is possible to create, or that exists is part of Saucy.
Bryce Saucy
@saucy_guest @prateek_mathur Read the new onboarding on the homepage right underneath daily/weekly/monthly buttons. You should understand it completely now! I dumbed it down for anyone to understand.
Sage Will
Wait how does it help me in simple terms?
Bryce Saucy
@trappisone Read the new onboarding on the homepage right underneath daily/weekly/monthly buttons. You should understand it completely now! I dumbed it down for anyone to understand.