Favorite non-work activity on the weekend?

Paul VanZandt
16 replies
What would be your ideal weekend away from the desk?

Replies

Playing with my 3 kids 😃
Luka Vasic
Ideally a road trip with firends.
Dylan Merideth
Fishing on the North Payette river, making a new 3 song ep with the band, or playing soccer/golf. Its hard to choose, but getting outside or getting creative usually does me a ton of good
Paul Hart
Escaping and being present wherever I am. That said, most of my weekends are spent focusing on work (which is totally fine).
Kazimieras Melaika
It should be active. Let's say a hike in the forest, orienteering sports competition, bicycle, etc. To calm my mind, my body, and refresh everything. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Ludovico Petrali
I try to stay outside as much as I can and be active. That said, I like working during weekends, I feel no pressure and I am not annoyed by external requests/inputs
Jennifer
to catch up on my reading list and seeing family or friends
Ruben Bennet
Boardgames it is a nice hobby to keep your head sharpe.
Petar Todorovski
Hanging out with people.
Sergio Zaciu
Currently in Lisbon: I love to sit at a viewpoint on the weekends, have a drink, and turn my phone off and just enjoy conversations with strangers.
Daria
Meeting with friends to go to a restaurant or to watch a movie
Maya Ben Zid
Sleep - really helps reload the brain and restore energy. Other than that, a nature retreat, catching up with friends, Netflix, and reading.