Does the "end-of-year stress" hit you? How do you cope with it?

Martina Hackbartt
5 replies
Hey Hunters! Hope you are making a great week so far. The end of the work year, alongside the many festivities and the tiredness we bring can mean only one thing to many people: stress. I wanted to ask you if you feel especially stressed during this time of the year, and how do you cope to take care of your mental health while sticking to your responsibilities.

Replies

Ana
I must confess, I've never heard of the end-of-year stress concept before. I myself look forward to December all year for the festivities :) But I do tend to eat my weight in cookies and listen to Christmas music all month to enjoy the spirit of holidays properly, if I don't have enough of that I guess I could get stressed :D
Martina Hackbartt
@justana Hi Ana! I agree with you in that Christmas music is 100% necessary haha, and cookies are as well. Unfortunately where I live it's summer during the Holiday season, and with 30°C I only feel like having fruit and fresh snacks😂
Victor David
Hi Martina - Seems to me that this time of year shouldn't be stressful, although I know it is for some. Not for me. This time of year is fine, along with other times of the year. That's not to say I don't get stressed-out sometimes. I do. That's when a walk in the hills above my house with my doggies is helpful. Also, music helps.
Martina Hackbartt
@codemongo Hi Victor! Thanks a lot for sharing. And I'm glad this time of the year is not stressful for you :)
GamerSeo
For us and for most of our employees, the end of the year is rather not stressful. We have a good year behind us, we are developing a new project, everything is going in the right direction.