Does anyone know a great email autoresponder? What's your favorite?

Ana MT
2 replies
For the last few years I tried many autoresponders but I couldn't find the best one. Many of them are great but all of them seem to have a big disadvantage that doesn't allow me to say "This is the one! Best autoresponder ever". Mailchimp is good for beginners but the interface is meh, on Mailerlite you can't send all types of emails, ConverKit doesn't allow you to create beautiful emails, GetResponse is great but takes way too long to set up and create landing pages. Kartra and Infusionsoft (Keap) are way out of the budget, especially at the beginning. Is it only me who has this problem? I'm still trying out some of them. What email autoresponder do you use? Have you found the best one for you? Let me know!!!

Replies

Domhnall O' Hanlon
What sort of volume of emails are you dealing with @ana_mt? I wonder if Zapier or Integromat has any features that would suit your needs? Also, Mailchip refreshed their interface recently - was that the one that you thought was meh, or was it the old one?
Ana MT
@domhnall_o_hanlon Thanks for replying. I deal with both small lists (up to 5000 people) and larger ones (15K-20K people). I liked the old interface of Mailchimp, it was nice and convenient. It doesn't look like Mailchimp is something that would suit me in the long run. I will check out if Zapier or Integromat, hopefully I'll find some interesting features.