Do you want a beautifully designed landing page template that's easy to edit in Notion?

Alexey Shashkov
20 replies
It's so easy to edit your landing page content in Notion. No tech skills and CMS are required. There are excellent products like Super or Potion allowing you to create your landing page based on Notion. But it's hard to design your landing page with these tools from scratch. And often, existing pre-designed templates are not suitable. I'm curious, would you want a beautifully designed landing page template for your startup that's easy to edit in Notion and fast to publish with Super or Potion?

Replies

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
YES!!!
Alexey Shashkov
@max15 Hey, Max! 1. What kind of project/product/startup would you like to get a landing page template? For melink.to or another one? 2. And have you already tried Notion-based site builders like Super or Potion?
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@shashcoffe I like notion based platforms when free…
Anil Meena
would love to try something like this!!! just quick question ... so is it like notion page would be powering the front end content of the website??
Alexey Shashkov
@anil_meena21 Hey Anil! Notion will be your Content Management System. But Super or Potion will turn it into a web page. 1. What kind of project/product/startup would you like to try a landing page template? For Pensil or another one? 2. Have you already tried Notion-based site builders like Super or Potion?
Anil Meena
@shashcoffe Not sure for Pensil, but in general i am always looking for no-code tools to add into our nocode community directory... its https://nocode.pensil.in/ Yes i have tried super but not potion
Noah Bragg
Hey Alexey, Would be great to have more Notion/Potion templates. If you want to build it, I'd be glad to post it on the Potion templates page.
Yael Yaari
Yes! Would love to see something like this
Alexey Shashkov
@yael_yaari Hey, Yael! 1. What kind of project/product/startup would you like to get a landing page template? 2. And have you already tried Notion-based site builders like Super or Potion?
Alexey Shashkov
@keren_brickman Hey, Keren! 1. What kind of project/product/startup would you like to get a landing page template? 2. And have you already tried Notion-based site builders like Super or Potion?
Buse Başar
Yes! I've just started using it, but it's the best content management tool I've used
mary lee
I think this will be a good article for those who are interested. For me the best part is finding good and live-streaming games emoji
Ranjith Kp
Yes i want a attrative landing page on my website. What can i do?
Sachin shajan
@ranjith_kp You can use free page builder tools to create a landing page.
Greg Gotsis
Maybe not for a startup, but for a side project!
Aleksandra Dikan
maybe - if it has SEO settings, at least some basic ones.