Do you use Whatsapp for talking with your customers?

Santhosh Kumar Elango
5 replies
Yesterday I was traveling from Bangalore to Chennai. Suddenly I was unable to send/receive WhatsApp messages. Initially, I thought there was no phone signal, but soon realized that it’s not a network problem, but Facebook, Insta, and WhatsApp are down. The outage knocked every corner of Mark Zuckerberg’s empire offline on Monday. The company’s family of apps effectively fell off the face of the internet at 11:40 am ET, but what was Facebook's response? Just a simple tweet :-) saying- “working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.” Can we really depend on Facebook products for business communication? Here's my take after spending 2 years & building a product that uses Whatsapp API. https://jikoo.io/blog/neveruse-w...

Replies

Sami Nordbäck
No, use it for personal things mainly
Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! I only use this service for communication in the form of calls. Basically, my dialogues are passing through the Telegram.
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Not yet. At the moment we're mainly using emails and LI messages, but we'll soon integrate a chatbot into our website and platform. Luckily, none of these are owned by FB, lol.
Scott Chen
The greatest option is SocialEpoch if you're looking for a full WhatsApp marketing solution for your business. WhatsApp has all the tools you need to sell your business, owing to features like its tight relationship with Shopify, multichannel chat widget, and shared inbox. However, if you merely need mass WhatsApp messaging for business purposes and don't want (or don't want to pay for) extra features, SocialEpoch might be a great option thanks to its anti-blocking technology. Whatever tool you finally choose to use, be sure to consistently follow WhatsApp broadcast best practises to avoid getting blacklisted and having your messages flagged as spam by your subscribers.