Do you use Stripe?

Rhythm Bhatnagar
14 replies
I am looking to polish my user research skills and learn more about Fintech in general. If you're working at a startup/are a builder using Stripe, would love to know your why. 1) Love it/Hate it/Meh 2) Increased conversion/Super quick payouts/Fast customer Support/Easy to install/Other

Replies

Evan Stewart
10,000%. Stripe is amazing for companies that need a global transaction partner, their API is straightforward for SaaS product integration, and their rates at large volume are extremely competitive. Especially when you need a fully PCI compliant partner at scale.
nilova.pande@qinaps.com
Yes we have integrated Stripe into our application.
Rhythm Bhatnagar
@nilova_pande thanks for your reply πŸ™ What did you love about it ?
Manuel Astudillo
I have used it in several products. The nice parts are: great documentation, support and fair pricing. However depending on your jurisdiction, who are your customers (B2B, retail) and where they are located it could be difficult to integrate in order to handle taxes, invoices, etc. There are a lot of other services built on top of stripe to help you handle all these, but when I integrated stripe in my products I could not find any that was good enough for me so I ended implementing all the stuff myself, it resulted in a lot of work, 1-2 man works in total.
Rhythm Bhatnagar
@manuel_astudillo thanks for your feedback πŸ™‚ can you share some services that didn't work for you? and why ?
Manuel Astudillo
@rhythm_bhatnagar I tried "taxamo" among others. I found the integration awkward and it did not meet my requirements, but this was several years ago, maybe it is better now or/and there are better alternatives.
Richard G
Yes, been using Stripe in one of my projects
Rhythm Bhatnagar
@nftpedia Which product did you focus on? What do you love about it? And if there was anything you didn't particularly enjoy?
Richard G
@rhythm_bhatnagar It was a standard implementation of Stripe API for the payments module of an ecommerce site. Stripe is easy to work with. Documentation is enough too.
Rashmi Gupta
Yes, we have integrated it with our product Troopr, Stripe Customer portal has saved us several weeks if not months of product development time
Lucas
Yesss, we use the checkout page at remotewx. Love it.