Do you use Facebook anymore in 2022?

Gurpinder Singh
12 replies

Replies

Sini Katariina
facebook marketplace :D and my city`s info groups there
Vaibhav Taneja
The craze for Facebook has definitely gone down as compared to earlier times. Even if you notice changes in the algorithm have affected the growth of accounts, now it has become a tedious task to get good engagement on Facebook.
saif khan
Hey gurpinder_singh Not for personal use but yesss as there are lots of tools out there to convert FB users to your Product users :)
Paul Korver
No. I cancelled my FB account in 2021.
Gurpinder Singh
@paulkorver What platform do you focus on majorly for marketing?
Paul Korver
@gurpinder_singh we haven't launched yet but ItList solves a problem for Creators who have large followings. Marketing ItList is a built in byproduct our target market using the product so our marketing plan is to build a product Creators love and let them do the marketing for us :)
Dapeng Ni
For marketing? Yes, we still do but it isn't the focus.
Samantha Collier
100%. I specialize in law firm marketing and Facebook is the number one source of work for them. The reason is because Facebook networks are full of people we trust and most people will ask each other for referrals for service vendors should the need arise for their service. One of my clients got a $75 million file through a $300 Facebook Ad (his idea not mine!). So yes ,100% Facebook is still a goo strategy in 2022.
Kate Nickolson
Hi! I use Facebook. The noticeable difference between Facebook and other social networks is the amount of advertising and the quality of content. The platform is characterized by serious moderation: unique content is valued and strict rules regarding content are imposed. The noticeable difference between Facebook and other social networks is the amount of advertising and the quality of content. The platform is characterized by serious moderation: unique content is valued and strict rules regarding content are imposed. Unfortunately, now it has become more difficult to use this service. To bypass the restrictions, I had to install a https://www.vpnunlimited.com/blog/vpn-router-setup and download a blocking extension.