Do you think Clubhouse can impact our business ? If so, how ?

Sarah Ksikes (Sideklick)
20 replies
For the moment, I try to not let myself be invaded and try to select the rooms which have a very precise topic related to social media and advertising. And you ?

Replies

Tatiana Kukova, PhD
I think it will have an impact in relation to advertising. We all know Twitter ads and Facebook ads, but can you advertise on Clubhouse? Can you use audio for advertising your product? Is it paid?
Benoit Chambon
@sideklick Sorry, I haven't used Clubhouse yet... Can you tell me more about it?
Sarah Ksikes (Sideklick)
@benoit_chambon Clubhouse is an iPhone(for the moment, is coming very soon for android) app that allows people to host and join audio conversations with other users. Clubhouse is currently invite-only, tell me if you want an invite to try :)
Nazim @Koinju
I'm not super confortable with Clubhouse, it's like an huge never-ending utter shambles.
Sarah Ksikes (Sideklick)
@nazim_m Seriously, its not ! it's surprisingly very well organized !
Nazim @Koinju
@sideklick okey , explain to me what i can do better with it ?
Nazim @Koinju
@sideklick does it make french fries ?
Richard Fang
Personally I don't think so unless you're a huge subject matter expert in an area. There are better ways to invest your time imo
Aurelio
I've just joined clubhouse. I'm not sure it's a great way to get prospect but you can found so many useful information about great speakers. It's an amazing way to learn things!
Mr. Simi
maybe a little bit. my co-founder would say. He said with it we would actually get a certain set of critics and elites in the african entertainment industry to boost our business and sort of validate some of our ventures.
Sarah Ksikes (Sideklick)
@mr_simi Great, but you? What do you think?
Bilal Chaglani
I think it's over hyped now. Though it is a great product and its innovating the way people hear podcasts or attend talk shows.
Sarah Ksikes (Sideklick)
@bilal_chaglani It's true that hyped now. It's the beginning! It won't be any more soon. And I totally agree with you on the fact that it changes the way we consume podcasts and I love it!
Bilal Chaglani
@sideklick I don't know if you heard about Twitter's new launch - Spaces. It's very similar to clubhouse. And they are trying to target android users mainly before clubhouse does. Quite Interesting!