Do you send personalized videos to sales prospects?

Brian Nutt
6 replies
I'd love to hear feedback on how your sales force adopted the tool and any use cases.

Replies

Maciej Cupial
We don't send, but I recently received one from someone, and it was really professional. It's just wrong at least no to answer to the person :)
Jennifer
That's really interesting! I haven't personally experienced it yet but would love to hear feedback too
I've had one or two before and was seriously considering it for the first attempts we make when we launch - I did read a story about someone that did this for their first 100 customers (wish I'd kept the link!) I just like the idea of a personal message as it's a step up from a regular DM....
Brian Nutt
@maxwellcdavis Thank you for your comment. I'm interested in personalizing video messaging at scale through the use of dynamic data labels. To your point, this type of 1:1 sales video messaging takes some work- hence stopping at 100 customers. But it does seem quite useful and certainly more engaging that the generic Hello {First} {Last} emails we all get incessantly.....
Elena Cirera
Sending personalized videos to prospects can enhance the chances of successful sales. My product, Vidmonials, can help a lot in recording personalized videos.
Elena Cirera
Sending personalized videos to prospects can enhance the chances of successful sales. My product, Vidmonials, can help a lot in recording personalized videos.