Do you love WhatsApp?

Dibya Prakash Sahoo
30 replies
I've always gotten a mixed review around the usage of WhatsApp. For some, it's very helpful and part of their daily life, but for many others, it's annoying. What is your opinion and why?

Replies

Rathee shab
Ninja’s Creed is one in every of free enjoyable 3D actual sniper taking pictures video games with numerous kinds of murderer weapons Ninja’s Creed MOD APK
Fatoumata from We Ynspire
I think it's really helpful personally!
Sunder
WhatsApp solved a key problem - SMS over data and became sticky. Mobile internet access grew rapidly, positioning WhatsApp extremely well. If you have your friends and family across various continents it’s become an essential communication tool. Now to your question - it’s very useful but it does have a lot of spam and misinformation given how easy it is to share and forward. Facebook’s recent move put the app and privacy front and center. But given the 2B users on the platform, it’s here to stay.
Shiva Prabhakaran
Yes and no. Yes because it solves the problem of high SMS and Media transfer costs. No, because it is owned by Facebook so I can safely assume that my data is used for something that I won't necessarily appreciate.
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
No, huge Privacy issues. Stay away from it!
Ellois Taryn
It's very useful but I do have an issue with the privacy issues. Recently moved to Telegram and Signal and I must say I am loving the new experience.
Alejandro Cantarero
Agree with the others mentioning privacy concerns. I avoid it. This graphic was a good summary of data collection and various messenger apps. https://www.reddit.com/r/signal/...
George Boutsalis
The fact that facebook owns it makes me like it less
mamarika
Yes, I love WhatsApp. It's the most convenient for me to use. I also use mods from SoftGoza . They make my WhatsApp much more useful. I can share my geolocation, use the dark theme. I am also more protected from hacking and banning.
Jekson Martin
I often switch between accounts for the same application on my phone and Dual Space comes to my rescue. This utility will solve all these difficulties. I no longer have to waste time logging in under different accounts. Just use multiple accounts at the same time and be online in parallel in each of the accounts that work independently of each other. Almost all social apps support opening a second account. here is an option to create a hidden account with, providing a private mode of activity that leaves no trace in the android system.
CiberMod
This utility will allow me to log in to multiple accounts at the same time, without having to waste time doing so. It also allows me to hide my account from the system. Another feature that's included in this utility is that it lets me create

hear

a hidden account.
Rathee shab
The survivalists are the protagonist of this idle journey the place you need to survive in the course of the apocalypse Idle Island Tycoon Survival MOD APK
mod Lay
modlyp is a free Android Mod App Store. You can easily download the latest popular MOD APK, Premium APK of games & apps for free. modlyp contains 100,000+ ACME Website Winner
Brian Rodrig
You can download this mod Apk latest version without charges if you don’t have enough money. Raid Shadow Legends Mod Apk
Kishore Pujari
Hey I'm using FMWhatsapp Latest Version now its great with new latest features. I'm loving it. Most recommended app. Just try once and then use it.
Scott Chen
Businesses may use WhatsApp to start one-on-one conversations with their present and potential clients using a variety of techniques. These discussions not only result in lower drop-off rates but also give the customer a better engagement experience, piquing their interest in the company. WhatsApp enables opt-ins via: Website chat bubbles: Companies can use chat bubbles to encourage website visitors to continue their conversation with the brand on WhatsApp. WhatsApp chat bubbles can be used to offer end-to-end user experiences from discovery to after-sales in addition to technical or customer assistance. Click-to-Facebook WhatsApp Ads: Businesses may use their Facebook PPC efforts to start conversations with potential clients on WhatsApp. Brands may help customers move through the buying cycle on WhatsApp by developing an automated messaging flow suited to certain campaign funnels. Businesses can gather consumer leads and messages from a range of online sources, including websites and social media platforms, with the use of SocialEpoch CRM.
Muhammad Saim
a great website to share and I love the whats apps messenger and all whats apps feature I enjoy thanks... Lulubox
Saqi lala
The standard WhatsApp is good when you are using it for business purposes. But if you want some good communication experience, you should go with the GBWhatsApp Download APK.
Angelo Hay
whatsgrip complete bunch for all the android Apks & Mods. Here Apks & Mods are completely free. https://whatsgrip.com/