Do you have any tips for using Instagram to promote your product/service in an organic way?

Misha Krunic
14 replies

Replies

Alma Houston
Hello, I want to know tips for using Instagram to promote my service in an organic way and I am glad I have found your post in which I have found useful information. I want to read reviews online for custom writing which I have found over https://www.topwritersreview.com... here and when I was looking for it, I have found your post.
Launching soon!
For me, hashtags are a great organic tool for promotions on Instagram.
Aatishi Sachdeva
@saqib301 I really want to ask, do hashtags really work? Because for me personally they have not. I am managing two to three Instagram pages and whenever I put the hashtags in the caption the reel only get around 200 - 300 views and without hashtags I get around 5k to 6k views.
Misha Krunic
@saqib301 Thanks for sharing, it makes sense. I think a properly done research is extremely important here. Both in terms of hashtag's volume and relevancy for the content you're posting.
Launching soon!
@aatishi_sachdeva Just like @price2spy mentioned, before bombarding a post with random and trending hashtags, a properly done research is critical. If your content is relevant and engaging enough for that hashtag category, there's no way it won't rank.
Misha Krunic
@complyant I see. I'm currently not using any videos, but I will definitely have to look into it more. Thanks!
Vanshika Chaturvedi
I cannot suggest from a creator's point of view as I do not offer a product/service on Instagram but I can guarantee from a viewer's and observer's point of view- Your followers want to see how you work, what goes behind the scenes, how you are as a person- so showing a little glimpse of yourself on social media can really help you connect with the audience!
Gurpinder Singh
You should try Reels. Create informative yet entertaining Reels around your product/service. Uploading Reels consistently with trending audios will help you reach new audience for sure!
Piotr Pawłowski
Proper hashtag research is key. Also, activity (liking, following and commenting) content with the hashtags that fit your target audience.
Misha Krunic
@piotr_pawlowski Thanks for answering! I'm already doing these things, but I guess I should double down on them if I want to see some results.