Do you have an idea tracker? A place where you jot down various ideas

Dylan Merideth
14 replies
if you do, where do you store them?

Replies

Kazimieras Melaika
Google Keep or just regular iPhone notes are the best for me. Sometimes I write myself in Slack. It's pretty convenient I think. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Evernote ends up as the place I store everything :)
Dylan Merideth
@maxwellcdavis oooo thank you, I love evernote as well, am a bit partial to notion
Dylan Merideth
@maxwellcdavis yeah it kinda is at the moment, before this it was onenote for me, but I like supporting the smaller team:) lets see if they hold on to the limelight
Luka Vasic
On my phone, I use a basic note-taking app that has a few different pages for different types of ideas. But I switched to notion and todoist. Most ideas I get I get during walks, so I write them down on todoist and transfer them to the correct spot in notion when I come home.
Dylan Merideth
@luka_vasic walking is a weird power boost to ideating- definitely with you on notion and todoist, they are leaders in the space in my eyes. You tried the notion mobile experience? I find its not terrible but not nearly as good as the desktop
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Recently in ticktick, I will see if it works for me :)
Vaibhav Rastogi
I use google drive. Have created a startup folder with a doc for ideas.
Dylan Merideth
@vaibhav_rastogi1 check us out! we give your already great system a boost to help you ideate better:)
Worthy Wininger
Level up your products with input from partners and customers! Try out the https://advancedcommunities.com/... LEX-native idea tracking app on Salesforce Experience Cloud. It's your direct tool to collect and manage ideas, straight from your site.