Do you have an idea tracker? A place where you jot down various ideas

Dylan Merideth
14 replies
if you do, where do you store them?

Replies

Evernote ends up as the place I store everything :)
Dylan Merideth
@maxwellcdavis oooo thank you, I love evernote as well, am a bit partial to notion
Dylan Merideth
@maxwellcdavis yeah it kinda is at the moment, before this it was onenote for me, but I like supporting the smaller team:) lets see if they hold on to the limelight
Luka Vasic
On my phone, I use a basic note-taking app that has a few different pages for different types of ideas. But I switched to notion and todoist. Most ideas I get I get during walks, so I write them down on todoist and transfer them to the correct spot in notion when I come home.
Dylan Merideth
@luka_vasic walking is a weird power boost to ideating- definitely with you on notion and todoist, they are leaders in the space in my eyes. You tried the notion mobile experience? I find its not terrible but not nearly as good as the desktop
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Recently in ticktick, I will see if it works for me :)
Kazimieras Melaika
Google Keep or just regular iPhone notes are the best for me. Sometimes I write myself in Slack. It's pretty convenient I think. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Vaibhav Rastogi
I use google drive. Have created a startup folder with a doc for ideas.
Dylan Merideth
@vaibhav_rastogi1 check us out! we give your already great system a boost to help you ideate better:)
Worthy Wininger
Level up your products with input from partners and customers! Try out the https://advancedcommunities.com/... LEX-native idea tracking app on Salesforce Experience Cloud. It's your direct tool to collect and manage ideas, straight from your site.